Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The international industrial distribution group itsme (industrial technology and supply for mechanical and electrical) provides industrial and manufacturing organizations with technical and logistical products, systems and services that offer a competitive advantage. We differentiate ourselves in the market by proactive advice on technical innovation and smart process optimization. itsme, headquartered in the Netherlands has an annual turnover of approximately 240 million euros and 550 employees in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Romania and Spain.
We are always on the lookout for talented people who want to help build a successful, dynamic organization with us. To support the itsme sales organisations with digital marketing communications, we are looking for a Marketing Campagin Officer.
Tasks and responsibilities
What we expect you to do
- Conceive and initiate marketing campaigns (newsletters, sales actions, invitations) with the main aims to create awareness, uncover cross-selling lead opportunities and improve customer loyalty, including:
- Planning, coordinating and assessing campaign content for the itsme group
- Identify possibilities to create marketing qualified leads using marketing campaigns
- Ensure customer experience cross-platform alignment for campaigns
- Give guidance to sales organisations, a.o. by providing them with a campaign checklist containing a.o. target group, date, number of reminders
- Design and maintain harmonised templates for newsletters, sales actions and invitations for the itsme group
- Execute marketing campaigns, including:
- Composition of target groups
- (Support the) Design and writing of campaign messages using SAP Hybris Marketing
- (Support the) Design and writing of campaign landing pages using SAP Hybris Commerce
- (Support the) Writing and publishing of campaign content on external websites with the aim of creating inbound traffic
- Ensure campaign alignment with itsme group strategy concerning core customer groups, brands and product groups
- Ensure campaign alignment with itsme group design and content style
- Analyse marketing campaigns and customer profile development, including:
- Develop a consistent performance indicator methodology
- Continuously improve our understanding of personalised customer journeys
- Identify data quality improvement potential to increase campaign effectiveness and initiate relevant action
About the function and role in the itsme organisation
- Proactively inform yourself about relevant information that we can share with specific target groups
- Proactively inform yourself about SAP Hybris Marketing and SAP Hybris Commerce developments to ensure maximum benefit of release upgrades
- Proactively develop cooperations with relevant colleagues from the various itsme organisations
- You have a positive mindset and convincing because of your obvious know-how and contagious ethousiasm
- You document procedures and instruct colleagues in a timely fashion
- The Campaign Chief will start in a project role in the OmniFuture program and will report to the OmniFuture Program Lead
- As a team member in the OmniFuture program, you will not only focus on SAP Hybris Marketing, but will also actively participate in the other applications that are implemented, like SAP Hybris Commerce
- After the OmniFuture Program is finished, you will be part of the international itsme Marketing team, headed by a Marketing Director. You will then closely cooperate with product group and service marketeers, as well as sales organisations
Your competences, skills and experience
- You are intrinsically interested and motivated to learn about and participate in the itsme story
- You have a why-not mentality: always approach situations with a creative and just-do-it mentality
- You have strong analytical skills, and execute in an accurate and disciplined manner
- You take initiatives and radiate energy
- Experience with graphical editing software like Adobe Photoshop, as well as with HTML
- Bachelor level Marketing education
- Experience in international B2B marketing environment
- Experience with SAP Hybris Marketing and Commerce is very welcome
- Excellent in English and Dutch, fluent in German, both verbally and in writing
- Willing to follow relevant training programs
Aside from a pleasant work climate and outstanding career opportunities we offer excellent primary and secondary terms of employment which, amongst others, comprises profit-sharing, compensation for study expenses, collective health benefits, corporate gym, etc.
Want to apply?
Are you interested in a challenging position in a dynamic organization in a rapidly changing market? If so; apply now by sending your written application including your Curriculum Vitae through the button below attn. Eva van Olphen (Human Resources). For more information you can reach by phone during office hours at telephone number 0162- 484200.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Solliciteer nu Verstuur vacature via e-mail
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.